COVID-19 measures for showroom visits and in-home consultations
Align Kitchens is taking the advice and adhering to the rules set out by State and Federal Governments in social distancing rules relating to the Covid-19 virus. We care about the health and well being of our staff and customers and are doing everything we can to protect their interests during this time.
As such, if you wish to visit our showroom to discuss your colour choices and renovations plans, you need to call our office and arrange a time where we can insure social distancing rules are being met.
We are still offering people in home quotes under the following conditions:
- No one in your home is sick, or showing any symptoms of being sick.
- There is no persons in your home who is in self quarantine.
- There are no more than 2 people in the vicinity while our representative is in your home.
- You have no persons in the house that have recently returned from overseas.
- You understand that our representative will be abstaining from shaking hands and will need to keep a distance of 2 meters from occupants of the home.
The same conditions apply to those who wish to make a showroom appointment. We are happy to discuss your renovation over the phone, or if you can send through some photos with some measurements, we can also offer estimates without having to visit your home.
- Thank you for your continued support of an Australian owned and operated small business. We’re doing everything we can to navigate through these troubling times and keep our local trades people and administration staff in jobs.